Thursday, May 24, 2012

OOTD: Floral Prints Charming

It's been a busy week(s), so I am glad to finally be updating my blog. I have a couple saved outfits, so I really had no excuse, but such is life.

Anywho, I am in love with the hi-lo trend in dresses and skirts and I think that this "length is so flattering for curvy women. It's so feminine and easy. I feel like you can easily pair this sort of dress with wedges/heels or sexy sandals like I did here. I also am in love with floral prints. I am forever a girly girl, and floral makes me feel so girly!


Blazer: Torrid size 2
Belt: Torrid size 2
Sandals: Torrid 2 summers ago size 10

I am so happy that it's almost Friday. So excited for my long weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. At first, I wasn't really into the hi-low trend. But now, I freakin' love it! Pretty dress you have on.

    ReplyDelete