I apologize for my lack of recent posts! I have been a busy bee. My mom came down from Northern California for a week and we have been pretty social lately. Sometimes we get in the habit of being total homebodies, which I am ok with, but it's been nice going out more and having a little bit of an adult social life. (That sounds porn-ish. It was not meant to be. LOL)
Dress: Torrid, size 2 (sold out online)
Blazer: Torrid, size 2
Sandals: Super old Torrid
Dress: Torrid size 3
Blazer:Torrid, size 2
Belt: Torrid (sold out online)
Necklace: Super old Torrid
Shoes: Super old Payless
Top: Old Torrid
Skirt: Old Avenue
Shoes: Lane Bryant
Necklace: I made... just a charm from a craft store and long chain
Dress: Lane Bryant, size 22
So there was last week's outfits. I felt very girly all week... but I always feel girly, soooo...
Also, I have to share my new summer love. I don't know if you love spray tanning as much as I do, but it's expensive! I like the Mystic Tans the best, but it's $30 per tan and you are lucky if it lasts more than 4 days, and that is if you do not exfoliate during those 4 days. But I LOVE exfoliating. So I needed to find a new solution. My new solution... Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs.
I love this stuff!! And I can get about 2 weeks of use in one can. There is a gold sheen too that it gives your legs, and I feel so confident wearing shorter dresses with a pair of tan gams. I get the lighter glow, and it is sweat proof and stays on all day. No really... all day! You just wash it away with soap and water. I swear by this stuff. It covers everything up and makes your legs look pretty flawless.
Here are a few tips to getting your legs all tan and glowy:
- Exfoliate those stems!! I am a loofah whore, and I love a good scrub. My favorite scrub is made right in my kitchen. (Honey and brown sugar!)
- After your bath/shower, put some good lotion on like cocoa butter. Wait to put the Airbrush legs on a bit.
- For a nice even coverage, spray on your hands and rub on. It will be nice and light. For a heavier coverage, spray onto your legs and rub over more of the leg area, (you will use it up faster this way, but your legs will be, oh sooo tan and lushy!)
- Put your undies (or in my case, your SPANX), on before you airbrush. Trust me.
- Wash those hands before you put on anything else!
Voila, your legs are ready for a short skirt and the summer sun!!
Ok, I will try and blog more next week. Have a great weekend friends!!