Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summertime...and the livin' is easy

Can I just say how much I love being on vacation/stay-cation? It's been so nice not having to be in rush hour traffic for two hours of my day everyday. I have been staying up late and sleeping in late too.

My husband and I took a weekend holiday to our family friend's cabin in Big Bear with some friends of ours and I am hoping to go back before the summer is over. My mom is also visitng me! I get to see her only a few times a year because she lives 12 hours north, so having her here is a treat!

Yesterday, my brother's girlfriend and I went to the Getty Villa in Malibu to see Greek, Roman, and Etruscan antiquities and some Roman-inspired architecture and gardens. The weather was GORGEOUS! But then again, the beach always has gorgeous weather!

Here are a few OOTvacation/staycation:

Hat: Big Bear local newspaper, Dress: Torrid, Old Hoodie: Target?



Bathing Suit and Cover-up:Target


Cardigan, Tank, Sunglasses, Necklace, Sandals: Torrid, Skirt:Sample


I am convinced that God has a weekend house in California...
with this view.

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other
    websites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my audience would enjoy your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

    Look into my web blog ... http://ukpharmacyreview.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete