Friday, August 19, 2011

OOTD: DIY Fringe Dress!

Hola! It's mid August and hot hot hot here in Southern California. I am really looking forward to fall, but fall is barely a season here, so I guess I am just looking forward to non 100 degree weather and non-expensive electric bills!!

I have seen fringe everywhere this summer, so I thought instead of searching all over for the perfect plus size fringe dress, I would just make my own.

I started with this dress from Torrid (3):

Then I fringed it!




Dress: Torrid (3), Sandals: Old Torrid (10), Bangles (Torrid), Orange peacock feather earrings: Torrid (coming soon).

I am thinking about fringing the sleeves too. What do you think?


I can not help but make stupid faces in my pictures. I really need to learn a better pose.

I wanted my accessories to be very boho to match the feel of my dress. I love peacock feathers and these orange peacock feather earrings are so much fun for summer and into fall. The rings are very boho too. I am mixing metals a bit, and for the most part, I like to keep golds with golds or silver with silvers - but these work together.





No comments:

Post a Comment