Saturday, October 29, 2011

OOTD: Well, outfits of the month really...

I am not going to make any excuses for myself. I am a bad blogger.

Anways, who else is enjoying their lovely fall? Every thing smells like pumpkin spice, the air feels crsiper (maybe not in SoCal right now), a scarf fixes any fashion mis-hap and the cool nights make for a snuggly evening with your love. Alot has been going on this month. I have been given a pseudo promotion at work and I have been able to work alot more with other departments that I have been eyeing. It feels really great to be validated for hard work and especially to have been considered for this. I do not really like to mention it in my blog, but I work in the merchandising department for Torrid and additionally, I will be working as a style liaison for our e-commerce team. Not sure where this will take me, but this has given me a renewed feeling of pride in my job and I am excited to see where it will lead. I feel like the sky is limitless right now. I am so passionate about our brand and I can only hope that I am able to grow with this company!

Now onto my fashion! Here is a little of what I have been wearing this month:

Sweater:Torrid (2), Skirt:Target (3), Leggings:Torrid (2), Booties: Torrid (10)

Top:Avenue (14/16), Skirt:Ross, Necklace:Sample, Flip Flops: CVS

Jacket:Old Torrid, DYI by me, Tank:Torrid (2), Skirt:Torrid (2), Necklace:Thrifted

Dress:Torrid (3), Tights:Torrid 3/4, Booties:Torrid (10)
How amazing are these yellow tights?? I am in love. 
This is my Reality Bites look. I love everything about this picture below. Who was not in love with Ethan???


This was my favorite fall look thus far. My little dog Luna though really loved this outfit too, especially the shoes. Like an idiot, I left my shoes on the floor instead of in our shoe closet. Guess who enjoyed my favorite Target flats? She prefers real leather, and I believe these were. 
Top:Torrid(2), Skirt:Avenue (18), Flats:Target (10), Necklace:Torrid, Belt:Torrid (1)

Oh red denim... how do I love thee? Let me count the ways!
Denim:Torrid, Top:Torrid, Shoes:Avenue (10), Necklace:Thrifted

Sweater:Jet for Torrid (2), Dress: Target (3), Leggings:Torrid (2), Boot:Torrid (11)

Dress:Talbots (3), Leggings:Torrid (2), Boots:Torrid (11), Scarf:Torrid

I love this outfit too. Boots make me feel super sexy and not to toot my company's horn, but Torrid has the best boots ever this year. 
Blazer:Torrid (3), Dress:Torrid (3), Boots:Torrid (10), Tights:Amazing and by Torrid too. 

So here are some of my outfits from October. Really enjoy keeping up on the blogs that I follow - have been getting tons of inspiration. Speaking on inspiration... anyone else obsessed with Pinterest? OMG!
http://pinterest.com/nikibee/

So before I leave, I need to ask a question. I have been craving a new hairstyle. Thinking about dying it dark and my hubby is encouraging it.  What do you think?



8 comments:

  1. Love the first shirt <3
    xoxo vmje


    Check my blog:
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your hair is GORGEOUS! I wish I had hair like that, then I would toss it whenever I had the chance, haha.
    Btw, GREAT blog. I always love finding another curvy blogger :)

    //Natalie Madeleine, Denmark
    www.fatandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stephanie - thanks so much hun!

    @Valeria - I love that sweater too. Following your blog now. I see that you live in PR - that is one of my most favorite places! Some of the most beautiful and nicest people!

    @Natalie - Thanks so much! When you say, "toss," what does that mean? Thanks for finding my blog, I will check yours out next. I love finding new bloggers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're quite welcome :)Well, I don't know if I've misunderstood something, but when I say 'toss' I mean... well, I guess the closest thing to loosely translate it would be to moving around a lot, so your hair moves with you - haha, does that make any sense? ;)
    And thanks for your comment on my blog, you're too kind :)

    //Natalie Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been missing your OOTD's!!! So nice to see you catching up- and looking as fabulous as always! :)

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Natalie: No, I think I mis-understood. When I think of "tossing your hair," I think about playing with it too. I just thought maybe it was slang for something else in a different country. It took me forever to figure out that "fringe" meant bangs. I like learning the different lingo in different areas of the world. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Olivia - I am really trying to blog more!! It makes me put more effort into my outfits.

    ReplyDelete